Google Directory Services by Links Marketing.

We offer many Google Directory services and also other search engine directories as well. It is just that Google gets about 70% of the search traffic as opposed to Bing and Yahoo getting the other 30% combined. Don’t leave those search engines out of your campaign tho. Especially since listing in their directories is free.

When it comes to google search directories we offer the following services. We will touch more on each of these in a bit.

  • Directory Submissions and business verifications
  • Extended maps location submissions
  • Directory enhancement services
  • Local guide information and business reviews
  • Google+